Inscrit le: 08 Mai 2016
|Posté le: Sam 8 Juil - 09:31 (2017) Sujet du message: The Story Engine An Entrepreneurs Guide To Content Strate
Every entrepreneur has a story to tell, whether they’re running seven-figure startups or small personal brands. Your story is the most powerful asset you have at your disposal. It can cut through the noise and connect you with your customers. Content marketing is one of the most affordable and powerful digital marketing tools available to tell your story at scale.
Maybe you’ve considered content marketing to tell your story, but instead of opportunity, you see setbacks. Creating content takes a lot of time and energy. How is it that some entrepreneurs can produce tons of content, run a business, and still have time to relax with their kids at the end of the day?
The Story Engine provides you with a clear, concise, and actionable strategy to reap the benefits of inbound marketing. Inside you’ll learn:
• How to set yourself up for content marketing success early, and how to avoid common pitfalls
• Content strategy for both B2B and B2C businesses
• How to use content as an influencer marketing and relationship building tool
• Simple metrics to understand how your content is performing
• How to use brand storytelling and transparency to drive growth for your business
• Simple guides to use SEO, email automation, and paid traffic to support your content strategy and convert visitors into customers
• How to automate and delegate time-consuming parts of creation, and still feel secure knowing that your content fits your unique brand. All without breaking your budget.
This book also includes easy-to-use content marketing templates to help you take action right away and to get the results you want. Available free at thestoryengine.co/resources.
bound: 254 pages
filesize: 9263 KB